Solutions with Pulse Digital, Lancashire
Pulse Digital offer a wide range of solutions which provide comprehensive document management to simplify and automate everyday work activities, helping you to achieve sustainable commercial benefits. Throughout the document process our solutions provide seamless integration of work flow, document access, distribution, security, device management, cost control and document accounting.
DocuWareDocuWare offers your enterprise enhanced control of its content and features excellent electronic archiving tools. This solution also meets requirements for security and incorporation into existing IT structures, giving you peace of mind. So exploit the potential of your files today to help your business get ahead.
DocuWare meets all the requirements of integration and security in order to allow easy insertion into existing IT structures and thereby extend the benefits of enterprise applications. It supports all proven standards and work procedures prevalent in today’s office sector and enterprise-wide systems.
- Intuitive operation and comfort
- Easy Administration
- Quick integration into your existing environment
- Location-independent mobility and data access is possible
- Optimum safety of your valuable information
Got multifunction printers? No problem! When you need to manage printing, copying, scanning and faxing, PaperCut™ MF has all the features you will need. PaperCut™ print management benefits businesses by saving on printing costs. This is achieved by tracking employee usage by individual, office or department and providing comprehensive reports on usage costs, budgeting and environmental impacts.
- Tracking of printing and associated costs by individual user, office or department
- Implement print policy rules: Stop mistakes like printing a 100 page document instead of the one interesting page
- Enforce double sided printing. Warn users when they print emails in colour
- Route large jobs to most cost effective devices
- Print monitoring reports to analyse and audit printer usage
- Quick on screen overview